- Debunking BDSM Myths
- Did Sex and the City Get BDSM Right?
- The Female Dominant in Pop Culture
- Belle De Jour and the Professional Domme
- Masculinity and Submission
- The Appeal of the Submissive Male
- Swinging Both Ways (Christian Grey Included)
- Did Jared Leto and 30 Seconds to Mars Do BDSM Better?
- Does Female Submission Mean Oppression?
- No, Female Submission Doesn't Mean Oppression
- Secretary and the Female Submissive
- Is Vanilla Sex Boring? Who Gets to Decide?
- Lesbian BDSM and the Male Gaze
- Is BDSM Therapy "A Dangerous Method"?
- Moving Beyond Abuse with BDSM
- Some Like it Rough
- A Visit to the Sex Toy Store
- The Politics of BDSM Fashion
- Gay S&M in Pop Music, Then and Now
- Playing With Race in BDSM
- The Right to Play With Race
- The Final (Leather-Clad) Curtain
12 Aug 2012
All of my Thinking Kink posts for Bitch
In case you missed any of them, here are all 24 of my 'Thinking Kink' posts on BDSM and pop culture, which I wrote during an 8 week guest blog series for for Bitch.